1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
3. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, account numbers, financials, etc.) will be kept on file for 180 days.
Yes, we use both cookies and pixel tags.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We also use pixel tags – tiny graphic images – to tell us what parts of our website you have visited or to measure the effectiveness of any searches you may do on our site. Pixel tags also enable us to send you email in a format you can read and let us know when you have opened an email message from us.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still contact us over the telephone if you prefer to not use our website.
We also contract with third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. To do this, they will collect anonymous information about your visits to our Web site and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Web sites to target advertisements. These targeted advertisements may appear on other sites that you visit. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a cookie or pixel tag – industry standard technology used by most major Web sites. No personally identifiable information is collected in this process. To opt-out of this type of messaging, please click here.
5. DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or ours rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
6. THIRD PARTY LINKS & APPLICATIONS
Occasionally, and at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
7. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://chickasawcountry.com/terms.
8. GOVERNING LAW AND SOVEREIGN IMMUNITY
Any claim relating to Chickasaw Nation Division of Commerce’s website shall be governed by the laws of the Chickasaw Nation without regard to any conflict of law provisions. Nothing contained herein shall be construed to waive the sovereign immunity of the Chickasaw Nation.
9. YOUR CONSENT
This policy was last modified on 07/24/15.
11. CONTACTING US
One East Sheridan, Suite 100
Oklahoma City, OK 73104