Cross Bar Ranch is once again hosting the Ultra4 2021 Nitto Tire Nationals!
There will be spectator areas set up on the trails for people to drive their UTV’s to watch the trucks go by as well as a large jumbotron in the event ground area for people to watch who may not have a vehicle to drive out on the trails. Food trucks will be on site as well.
After the race is over, all the trails will be open as usual. Later that night, there will be music and a laser show at Rock Face.
*For more information, click here.
- General Admission tickets are not available during this 2 day event.
- Wristbands will be given at the gate.
- Adults 16+: $30 for 1 day pass, $60 for 2 day pass.
- Kids 10-15 yrs: $20 for 1 day pass, $40 for 2 day pass. Under 10 FREE
- Pre-purchase tickets HERE or pay at the gate. With pre-purchase, you will get an email comfirmation.
- 1 PM – 3 PM Qualifying for all classes by class: 4900, 4600, 4500, 4800, 4400
- 4 PM – 7:30 PM Can-Am Off Road 4900 UTV Class Race (3 full laps)
- 10 AM – 1:30PM Limited Class Race (2 laps for 4600, 3 laps for all others)
- 1 PM - 6PM Unlimited 4400 Class Race (4 full laps)
- Live entertainment & lazer show at Rock Face Saturday night.