The Chickasaw Cultural Center is excited to present the Native Creativity Fashion Show, demonstrating Native culture and interwoven threads of art by indigenous fashion designers from across the country.
Featured Designers will include:
- Loren Aragon, Acoma Pueblo - www.aconav.com
- Brent Deramus, Choctaw- Chafa Homma
- Patricia Michaels, Taos Pueblo - www.pmwaterlilyfashion.com
- Leslie Deer, Muscogee - www.ladeerapparel.com
- Mahota Handwovens, Chickasaw - www.mahotatextiles.com
The fashion show will begin at 1 p.m. inside the Anoli' Theater, with designer interviews and a Q&A session immediately following the show.
Designers will have sales booths in the Anoli' Theater Lobby avaliable throughout the day. Patrons will also receive 10% off select retail purchases in the Aachompa’ Gift Shops.
- Fashion show will take place inside Anoli theater at 1:00 pm
- Question and answer session to follow immediately after show.
- Designer clothing/accessories sales booths will take place in Anoli theater lobby throughout the day.
- 10% off in the retail shops