The Chickasha Festival of Light has been recognized as one of the top ten holiday light shows in the nation and features over 3.5 million twinkling lights!
Drive through Shannon Springs Park in your car and gaze in wonder at more than a hundred dazzling light scenes, animated displays and even a computer animated light show synchronized to favorite holiday tunes. Stop by one of the many food trucks to enjoy a treat as you traverse the park.
The centerpiece of the Chickasha Festival of Light is the iconic 172-ft Christmas tree that can be seen for miles around and the newly added ice skating rink! The rink will open on Festival opening night.
See more details about the skating rink below
The Ice Skating Rink will open November 23rd at 5 p.m.
- $12 per skater with skate rental
- $8 per skater without skate rental.
November 23 - December 22
- Monday - Thursday: 5 P.M. until 10 P.M.
- Friday: 5 P.M. until 11 P.M.
- Saturday: 3 P.M. until 11 P.M.
- Sunday: 3 P.M. until 10 P.M.
December 23 - December 31
- Sunday - Thursday: 3 P.M. until 10 P.M.
- Friday & Saturday: 3 P.M. until 11 P.M.