Set out on a modern-day treasure hunt at some of Chickasaw Country’s local antique stores! South-central Oklahoma antique shops are full of hidden gems just waiting to be discovered. These one-of-a-kind pieces are perfect to show off in your home or to turn into your next DIY project. Look no further for show-stopping, affordable finds – we’ve got you covered in each corner of our 13-county region!
- Antique Connection Lunchroom – Lindsay
- Blossom Time Shops – Minco
- The Marlow Mercantile – Marlow
- Sissy’s Antique and Vintage Treasures – Rush Springs
- This and That Shop – Maysville
If you find yourself in the Northeast region around lunchtime, Bob’s Pig Shop in Pauls Valley always hits the spot! Nearby Ada also boasts some great local shops and restaurants for those inclined to spend a day exploring the area.
The spirit of the American West inspires daily life in the Southwest region. Top off your day with a hearty lunch at Mud Creek BBQ and Chili Company in Ringling or visit the Cowboy Opry and Music Store in Comanche for some Old West fun!
- Addington Station Antiques – Addington
- Buzzards Nest – Trading Post – Comanche
- Cowtown Corner – Comanche
- Mud Creek Creations – Comanche
- Antiques Etc. – Ardmore
- Ardmore Emporium – Ardmore
- The Gettin’ Place – Sulphur
- Levine’s Antiques – Marietta
- Parkway Antiques Mall – Ardmore
We can’t wait to see what hidden treasures you find while antiquing in Chickasaw Country! Tag us with #VisitChickasaw for a chance to be featured on our social media. Happy hunting!