Built by W.T. Foreman, this architecturally and historically significant 1918 brick home offers a look into the early Oklahoma lifestyle. Its grounds, gardens and collections provide tourism, artistic, educational and entertaining programs for the Duncan community. The house has been re-opened as the 'jewel' of Duncan in 2007 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Tours, appointments and special events can be held in the two-story building. Tables and chairs are available to serve 100 people for small weddings, class reunions and other indoor or outdoor functions. Open 1-4pm Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays or by appointment. Learn more about Oklahoma's history!