Opens June 6th, Closing Reception and Awards Ceremony June 24th 6-7:30pm
- •Artists must be 18 years or older
- •Entries must be original works of art, entirely created by the entrant and executed within the last two years.
- •Entries may not be giclees, offset prints, or copies of paintings
- •Works produced in workshops, classes, or under supervision are not eligible.
- •Works previously shown in Goddard Center Juried Exhibits are excluded.
- •The Gallery Director may, at his discretion, not hang artwork inappropriate for viewers of all ages.
- •Entries and awards will be judged from original work.
- •Entry fees are non-refundable.
- •Work must be framed or stretched and ready for display, with wire hangers.
- •Each piece must be labeled on the back with artist information.
- •The Goddard Center reserves the right to refuse, upon arrival, any piece of unacceptable quality or that does not meet the above criteria.
- •Work must be hand-delivered to the Goddard Center between May 20 - 26th.
- •The artist is responsible for the safe delivery and pick up of work.
- •After work has been accepted, a substitution can not be made nor any changes to the work as stated on the application.
- •Artwork must remain in the gallery for entire exhibit. The Goddard Center will retain a 25% commission on all sales of work during the exhibition.
- •Artwork must be picked up on Saturday, June 24 by 7:30 pm.
- •Goddard Center assumes NO responsibility for artwork not picked up by 7:30 p.m. on June 24.
- •All Painting, Drawing, Altered and Unaltered Photography (i.e. Photoshop), Mixed Media, Sculpture, Collage, Glass, Jewelry, Printmaking, and Fiber Art works are eligible.
- •The fee is $20.00 per entry.
- •Artists are limited to 4 entries.
Deliver Artwork, May 20 - 26, to:
Charles B. Goddard Center For Visual and Performing Arts
401 1st Ave SW