The most wonderful time of year is finally here! No, not Christmas … it’s finally football season! It’s time for big expectations and big dreams. It’s the time of year when the entire town rolls out on Friday nights to the stadium in hope of a W. It’s waking early on Saturday mornings hashing out every play and planning for the next week’s game. It’s pep assemblies, homecoming parades, and hometown glory!
If you can’t tell, I love football, and I am ready to cheer on all the teams in Chickasaw Country this fall! While you travel from town to town cheering on your favorite teams, don’t forget to check out the local restaurants for your Friday Night Eats. Trust me, I know you’re hungry with all that cheering!
#3 in Class A: The Minco Bulldogs
- While you’re in Minco, stop by Dairy Boy Drive-In for American classics. Hot dogs, Frito chili pies, and chicken fingers are waiting for you!
#4 in Class A: The Wynnewood Savages
- Fall is the perfect time for BBQ, especially at Trail’s End BBQ and Grill in Wynnewood. You will find some of the best smoked meats around!
#4 in Class 2A: The Davis Wolves
- Before you exit I-35 to Davis, be sure to grab a pie at the Arbuckle Mountain Fried Pies! Chocolate pie is my go to!
#3 in Class 3A: The Sulphur Bulldogs
- Hungry for a classic cheeseburger? Take a pit stop at Fat Bully’s in Sulphur! They have amazing burgers and fun atmosphere. It’s the perfect place to get pumped for a game!
#7 in Class 4A: The Tuttle Tigers
- Take a pizza break in Tuttle at Pizza 360! I’ve heard the chocolate chip dessert pizza is amazing!
#9 in Class 4A: The Ada Cougars
- Pigskin’s BBQ is a great place to grab a bite before the big game!
#2 in Class 5A: The Ardmore Tigers
- Before cheering for the Ardmore Tigers, grab a bite to eat at Café Alley! They have everything you could want, and more!
While you’re out cheering for your favorite team, be sure to tag us in your photos with #routeCC on Twitter and Instagram!
Cheering loud and proud,