Is it just me, or did this summer fly by? We are just a few short days away from the new school year, and I want to help you pack in as much fun as you can in the next couple of days! Below is a list of the top 8 places in Chickasaw Country you must visit before the kiddos go back to school!
- Lazer Zone Family Fun Center: Located in Ada, OK. This family fun center provides families with 60,000 square feet of fun! Make plans to visit the 24-lane black light bowling alley, two-story lazer tag arena, 9-hole 3D black light mini-golf, three station batting cages and an arcade fun center!
- Zippety’s Lazer World: Zippety’s offers a new and unique laser tag adventure as well as karaoke, arcade games, pool tables and a mechanical bull! If that doesn’t sound like fun, I don’t know what does! I’ll see you in Chickasha!
- WiseleyHomes and Pools Mini Golf: With 36 holes of family-friendly fun during the day, the course also offers an electrifying experience at night transforming into a full-on black light course with special effects and glowing twists galore! That’s why Wiseley in Duncan made this list of top 8 places!
- Duncan Bounce Co.: One of the only indoor inflatable playgrounds and party centers in Chickasaw Country has me wishing I was a kid again! This location also has bounce houses and miniature golf.
- The Toy & Action Figure Museum: While the name has museum in it, this place is an absolute fun house! Dedicated to the art and sculpting of action figures, kids can enjoy the fun and colorful displays, while adults get a nostalgic experience of their childhood memories. Let’s hit the road to Pauls Valley!
- Donald W. Reynolds Recreation Center & Waterpark: I’ve already mentioned on reason to visit Pauls Valley, and let me tell you about another…this waterpark is a state-of-the-art facility of action, information, recreation, fitness and learning. The center has a wide range of recreational services including an indoor track, weight room, group exercise room, meeting rooms, birthday party room, indoor playground, childcare area, gymnasium, concessions and outdoor aquatic park. Sounds like a day in Pauls Valley is just what the doctor ordered!
- Chickasaw Cultural Center Movie Night: Movie nights are some of my favorite nights! Great news for you (and me!) is that movie night is every Saturday at 6:30p.m. in the Anoli Theater at the Chickasaw Cultural Center in Sulphur!. This is perfect for avid movie-goers, like myself, looking to sit back, relax and enjoy their favorite films.
- Summer Celebrate: Park Star Party at the Chickasaw National Recreation Area: Who wants to come home on Friday and plan your evening? No one! Especially with us only having a few summer Fridays left! The Chickasaw National Recreation Area in Sulphur hosts a star party every Friday night beginning at 9:00 p.m. An eight inch telescope is be provided for viewing planets, stars and constellations. Sounds like the perfect end to a week, right?
Doesn’t that sound like fun? So before you pack the backpack with new pencils and new Crayola’s, take a family trip to one of these top 8 destinations in Chickasaw Country! And, share your photos with me using #RouteCC on social media.